1.05.2007

confusion.

Sometimes there are things in life that you would just prefer to not live or, if lived already, delete out of your memory. I can think of many times that are in that category, and some that are yet to come. One which I will not list, and the other eight billion have to do with English class.


I have done some stupid things, and I am in the middle of doing something stupid as of late. And I ask myself Why do things that aren't healthy [no, I'm not doing drugs] just to satisfy my own feelings? I know what God wants me to do... Why won't I listen?
And I keep asking myself that. Why won't I listen? It's not exactly UNHEALTHY. It could, perhaps, make me a bit wiser. But there's one more thing. People that I know now and one future person could possibly be effected by this stupidity of mine. Most of you probably know what I'm talking about now. There are some personal things relating to this, but I will not elaborate here. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, pray for me. Pray for me alot. And if I'm OBVIOUSLY doing something stupid, SMACK ME!!!




Thanks.

1 comment:

Shainerz said...

I will always be praying for you Brooke Devine. And honestly, as things are now, I don't think you're doing anything stupid. It's actually okay to be in this situation!! If I'm thinking correctly. I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about. :) God is in control--the right thing will happen!! And I don't think you've exactly been cutting God out of it because when I talk you you always bring up what GOD would think. You're doin just fine, brooke devine!