1.11.2007

easy as 123.

A - Available or taken? Available, baby!!! w00t w00t.
B - Best friend(s)? My sister. And you.
C- Cake or pie? Pie or ice cream cake.
D - Drink of choice? Coffee.
E - Essential item you use every day? Toothbrush.
F - Favorite color? Black. Red. Grey. White.
G - Gummy bears or worms? Worms.
H - Hometown? Hibbing.
I - Indulgence? I'd rather not say. [thanks to Kran-Man for the definition]
J - January or February? February.
K - Kids and names? I had one named Duke. But he got depressed and killed himself.
L - Life is incomplete without? God, family, and friends.
M - Marriage date? April 25, 2015.
N - Number of siblings? Uno sisters.
O - Oranges or apples? Oranges.
P - Phobias or fears? Needles. Envelopes. Spiders.

Q - Favorite quote? If music be the food of love, play on.
R - Reason to smile? Because there's more to life than being really, really good looking.

S - Season? Late spring.
T - Tag three or four people. Natalie. Jennie. Kranny.
U - Unknown fact about me? I bet you never could've guessed this one... I love Lost!
V - Vegetable you don't like? Beets.
W - Worst habit? Not thinking before speaking.
X - X-rays? Head. Teeth. I think that's it.
Y - Your favorite food? I love pasta and breadsticks. And salad. OLIVE GARDEN!!!!!

3 comments:

midnight mama said...

Envelopes?

Jenni said...

What happened to Z?

April 25, because it's not too hot, and it's not too cold. All you need is a light jacket :D

tootles! :)

Tongue lose thy light. Moon take thy flight. See ya George.

SuperStar said...

NICe! You are adorable! LOVE YOU!