4.08.2008

This weekend was pretty amazing. Jeff Grenell and his worship team came up and ministered to us for the whole weekend, beginning on Friday night with Amped---a special youth outreach for 6+ area churches---and ending last night with a special service by Jeff (his team left Monday morning because they had school). God did lots of amazing things and I hope lame things no longer discourage me from doing what God wans me to!

I got to the chance to go to all five services, which was quite a surprise to me. Friday = Amped (+Leatherheads). Saturday = Lunch with Jeff & his team and a special discussion just for the leadership (plus playing Brawl and some crazy train game which was crazy fun). Sunday = Both morning services and the evening service. Monday = Special service (+Building a snowman with Mike, Jenn, Lauren, Nate, and special baby-watcher Amber). Jeff spoke at all of the events.

Oh, and a special congratulations to Pastor Ryan, Melanie, and the Kansas Jayhawks for winning the national college basketball championships. I had a strange dream where Pastor Ryan came up to me so ecstatic at the fact, and he was crying. It was quite interesting... Hahah.

Have a happy day.
[Oh. And I might get a new job. Heehee.]

4 comments:

Shainerz said...

I must admit that I am a pretty good baby watcher!!! I worked hard. :)

Faye... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faye... said...

thank you Brooke , your sweet!
AND I do like snowmen!!!!
You're awesome playing leads us to the throne room Sunday a.m. keep on capturing our hearts!
I had to delete my last post, I had numbers on it :o

Jenni said...

Man, all of that was really a whole lot of uber fun. I think i was with you a majority of the time. I just remember not being able to sit still during Leatherheads and feeling down right sick to my stomach on saturday when i was at work. Good times. That was one awesome weekend.

Love, love you.

tootles! :)