10.22.2007

Seriously.

As I sit here in Health class, having finished the assignment with nothing to do, I decide to write to you "faithful" blog readers. The HHS technology department recently discovered that the previously blocked websites, MySpace and Facebook, were no longer blocked on the school computers, they recently fixed that bug. And that leaves me nothing to do, and I am ashamed to have anything to do with either of those websites. I was just pondering how I used to be, even last year. I read old e-mails, blog posts, and recall past conversations, and shudder. Paranoid. A perfect word to describe me. I must admit, I am still paranoid, but not to the extent that I was previously.


At least sanity is a slow growing quality within me. I really don't like being paranoid. It literally makes me want to puke.



I like life. And I like YOU.




p.s. I am in love with Italian food :]

3 comments:

Shainerz said...

I love Italian food, too :O)

JC said...

Italian food rocks!

Unknown said...

Keep writing! I like you too. :)